The inaugural Fat Dog 100 ultramarathon was held last weekend in Southern BC. Congratulations to everyone who gutted it out to the finish. Even those who had to drop faced incredible adversity in one of the toughest ultras ever held on BC soil.
Trainharder’s crew took part in the race. We manned the Heather aid station and made sure each racer had a grilled cheese sandwich. We were inspired by your hard work and effort!
A number of other people who volunteered have written their own accounts:
- Gary Robbin’s, who manned the last aid station before the finish. You read his account from the race here.
- Ean Jackson, who supported a paced a number of friends. His report can be read here.
- Here’s Dave’s report from pacing his friend Tim.
Results from each event are now posted:
- 100 Miles – http://mountainmadness.ca/documents/fat_dog_results_100mi_2010.pdf
- 100 Kilometers – http://mountainmadness.ca/documents/fat_dog_results_100km_2010.pdf
- 100 Mile Relay – http://www.mountainmadness.ca/documents/fat_dog_relay_results_2010.pdf
A few photos from the day: