Dear Runners and Volunteers,
It is hard to believe, with the weather the way it is right now that there is still too much snow on the trails. I have heard in the news this is the worst spring in 55 years. Even Knee Knacker will be run in some snow this year and that is in July.
Yes you guessed right Tenderfoot Boogie has to be postponed one more time. This will be good news to some of you and of course bad news to others. Perhaps most of you have heard that Stormy has been cancelled this year (what a crazy year). Ryne Melcher, the new race Director for Stormy has graciously accepted my offer to hold Tenderfoot Boogie on the date Stormy would have been. Thanks Ryne!
TENDERFOOT BOOGIE WILL BE HELD SATURDAY AUGUST 6th 2011, FOR THIS YEAR ONLY.
This will give the Tenderfoot Boogie runners a chance to regroup and the Stormy runners a place to go where there would be a void.
I still will honour all the incentives I have offered from time to time.
I will give the currently registered runners the following options;
1) Do nothing and you will automatically be entered for the new date
2) Switch this entry to Frosty (Sept 17, 2011)
3) Refund your money
If you have not indicated which option you choose by June 18th you will automatically be entered for the new date. For those of you who have cancelled may re-enter at no extra cost to you. I have not yet returned anybody’s fee, l hope you can understand I have had my hands full and I will get on it immediately.
For the volunteers who so kindly committed their time, I do hope you will still be available and interested in helping us out on our new date.
The Website will be updated as soon as possible.
Thanks for your understanding,
Race Director for Tenderfoot Boogie